How to Apply
Applicants should possess following criteria for admission:
- Applicants should have cleared Grade 8 with 75% marks for IGCSE.
- Applicants should have passed Grade 7 with 75% marks for admission in Class 8th.
- Applicants should have passed pre-9th / Class 8th with 75% for admission in Matric ( Pure Sci, Computer Sci)
- Applicants should have passed Matric/ O-level exam with 75% marks for FSc. Pre-Engineering and Pre- Medical, ICS and FA.
- Admission may also be granted to students who has completed their 10 years of education abroad and want to continue in FSc. Part-I.
- Applicants should have passed entry test.
Continuity of admission is subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Students should abide by rules and regulations of KCW.
- Students should be punctual in classes (minimum 75% attendance)
- Students should be punctual in daily congregational prayers ( for boarders)
- Student’s academic percentage should exceed 70% marks
After submission of admission form students who fulfill the criteria will be given schedule for written test, Students who pass entry test will be called for interview along with their parents.
Entry Test Result:
Result will be uploaded on KCW website / facebook and College Notice Board.
Interview of the candidate and her parents is compulsory.
Entry Test weightage is 60% and weightage of the interview of the candidate and her parents is 40 % for calculation of merit. Admission will be granted to those candidates who qualify test and interview.
Merit list will be uploaded on College`s Notice Board.
- Merit Scholarship will be offered to those students securing more than 90% marks in Matric & Entry test.
- Student who secures more than 95% marks in annual exam will get 100% scholarship for the next year.
- Students availing scholarship are required to maintain 85 % marks during the whole academic year otherwise scholarship will be cancelled.
10%fee waiver of tuition fee will be granted to the second sibling, if both the sisters study in the same tenure in KCW.